If you’re interested in volunteering with the Education Equals Opportunity Too Foundation, feel free to give us a call or send us an e-mail from the “Contact Us” section of this site. We are currently looking for:
Mentors: As a mentor, you would be volunteering at a middle school one hour per month.
Role Models: As a role model, you would be volunteering one hour per quarter as a business partner location student field trip.
Business Partners: As a business partner, you would be volunteering eight hours per year – hosting two to four hour field trips for the Male and Female Academy.
Sampling of previous Mentors and Role Models (Alphabetically Listed):
- Beverly O’Neil (Former Mayor, City of Long Beach)
- Diana Hendel (CEO Memorial Hospital)
- Doug Haubert (Long Beach City Prosecutor)
- Damon Dunn (Real Estate Developer)
- Felton Williams (Vice President, Long Beach School Board)
- Jessie Vargas (VP City National Bank)
- Judy Seal (The Long Beach Education Foundation)
- Otis Cliatt (CEO Pacific Harbor Lines)
- Olivia Silva Maiser (Director of Communications, Office of the City Auditor)
- Uduak Ntuk ( Long Beach Gas Company Engineer)
As support from the Long Beach community continues to grow, our vision will become a reality. Thank you in advance for your interest in participating in the E=O2™ Program. We look forward to hearing from you.